Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Homebody

Just to make sure you all don't think I've fallen off the face of the earth, here I am. I have not run for a while now, which is unfortunate, as I'd finally jumped the hurdle that was week 4, but alas, the blizzard we had was immediately followed by a two and a half week bout with sickness, lame. I'm on antibiotics, and getting rather restless, so I decided I had to do something tonight! I did some yoga which made me feel a lot better.

I have a HUGE weekend ahead of me, since Amanda will be here, and we have all sorts of fun times plans! So, I am going to stick with the yoga to get myself moving again, and hopefully prevent me from actual injury when I head back to the gym next week. It's going to be tough to decide where to pick up, it's been so long, not sure I can jump in to week 5, but I might. I am hoping to do some more outside workouts now too, since it's getting to be SO beautiful out! So, don't worry, I haven't given up! I will keep moving, and sticking to what feels right, and what stays fun!

2 comments:

  1. This weekend, we may have ruined our initiative and ability to move quickly for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, truer words have never been written.

    ReplyDelete