Wednesday, March 3, 2010

On demand exercise

After two days of being home sick, it felt as though my muscles were starting to atrophy. Although, due to the nature of the sickness being mainly a head cold, running still didn't feel like a good idea, so I decided to check out the trusty on demand workouts brought to me by cable TV. I was psyched to discover a cardio yoga, so it was actually quite a good workout, and rather rigorous for yoga. I feel SO much better already, I'm happy that I seem to have reached a point in life where my body actually does want me to be physically active. Although I'm pissed to have hit yet ANOTHER hurdle in the program, I'm happy to at least have made enough progress to realize that being a lazy lump is not good times. So, I will probably not be attempting another run for another couple of days, but getting back to working out in any capacity will help ease my transition once again.

1 comment:

  1. God, I wish every day that I had On Demamd, this sounds excellent! Anyway, you will complete this eventually! I know it.

    ReplyDelete