Friday, February 26, 2010

Quick Note

Ok, so here's the rundown. Wednesday= me falling asleep on the couch, and therefore missing my window to head to the gym. Since then, I have been buried under roughly 16" of snow, closing the rinky-dink gym (although I love it's tiny size, blizzards causing it to close is becoming way more of an issue than originally anticipated), and causing a delay in my progress. I'm confident by tomorrow I should be able to make it there without issue.

I will now have to assess if the time lapse will cause me to do one more week 4 workout, or just soldier on, and try out my W5 D1 with such a long break. I guess we'll see! I'm pissed b/c I'd finally gotten on a good schedule, but I've recovered from longer breaks before, so I'm not discouraged. One day I"ll be posting about my 30 minute run as well, even if it takes an f-ing year. Haha.

Happy Snow Day, ALL!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Man, that snow has really been bitch-slapping you. I think you have gotten roughly 300 more inches than us! I think you can probably jump onto week 5 since it's progressive!

    ReplyDelete