Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sporadic, yes, but better than nothing!

So, I was able to get back to the gym and continue on tonight, and week 3 being repeated continues. I still hold that week 3 is the ideal workout for me. Even if I added another round of alternating running/walking, I'd still love it. So, due to the unfortunate passing of a friend's future Mother-in- Law, I cannot do my run on Thursday night as originally planned, because I now have to go to a wake. I would possibly attempt a run tomorrow, but since the snow has already started, and we are possibly getting up to 2 feet, I can guarantee that my rinky-dink gym will be closed. Sigh... I also have plans on Friday night, so I have to wait until the weekend to run again, but I'll do it!!

I feel like my posts are so lame, since I'm like a hamster that keeps repeating my actions, but I do love the week 3 workout. I am hoping that with a different podcast, and getting back to a more consistent schedule will lead me to week 4 and beyond.

Well, Alice & I will be hanging out tomorrow on our snow day. Stay safe out there, and happy running!!

1 comment:

  1. Whatever, I just repeated week 7 for like the 12th time! You will get back to it when the damn snow stops holding you back!

    ReplyDelete