Monday, February 1, 2010

Week 7 Keeps Going

I managed to quickly cram in a run yesterday even though I didn't wake up until 5 p.m. and had a show to get to by 7:30. Still couldn't do a full 25 minutes. I took a break about 2/3 of the way through, which I think is a little better, as it was a bit later in the run. I again ran to my own playlist, and I have to say it is a good one. Garbage, Sarah McLachlan remixed, Florence and the Machine... it's a lady-centric mix and it's great.

So, still planning on repeating week 7 again this week. Maybe, at this rate, I'll finish up right around St. Patrick's Day. I think there is a 5k here that weekend, perhaps I'll sign up for it.

1 comment:

  1. Just to check in -- I continue to find this inspiring. I ran outside one time a couple weeks ago when it was weirdly 40 degrees in Boston. You give me hope.

    ReplyDelete