Thursday, December 10, 2009

DUH!

Ok, I'm probably the only person on earth who did not know this, but apparently podcasts do not require an iPod! I just checked the http://www.runningintoshape.com/ site, and I can use the podcasts right from my phone, YAY! So, that is my plan. I'm trying to figure out what my route will be this Saturday. Figuring out where to go outside is tough! All the hills in my area really do not help matters either. I am certainly not up for an uphill run on week 1! I am looking forward to doing a workout outside though, hopefully it won't feel like starting from the beggining after two non-running days! Yoga tonight will be good though, and is always a good workout in its own way, so hopefully I won't be completely out of shape by Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. Silly Boulos, how in the hell did you think I was putting them on my Zune? Though honestly the Running Into Shape ones were waaaaaaaaaaaay confusing because they wound up downloading as tracks on an album rather than podcasts, and I was like WHERE IN THE HELL ARE THESE PODCASTS? for about a half hour. Then I checked the "albums" section of my Zune collection. whoops.

    ReplyDelete