Monday, December 7, 2009

This is going to be EPIC!

Ladies, I'm honored to be blogging in the company of greatness. We can do this thing.

Workout #1 advice: People are going to think we look like total crazos out running. I suggest that we embrace it and try to guide their opinions. For example, spectators of my first run are likely to still be thinking, "Gee, that girl has a lot of mismatched hot pink exercise attire!" rather than critiquing my non-runner physique, technique, etc. Anyone up early enough to witness my second run tomorrow morning will likely be amazed by the head-lamp that I just bought and fully intend to rock in the am. 27 workouts will make it a challenge to keep upping the eye-sore ante/weirdo factor. But if I was born to do something, this is it.

--Alice

3 comments:

  1. I've never been more proud!!! That outfit sounds fantastic, and I'd appreciate headlamp pics as soon as they can be taken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think for the first 3 or 4 weeks, you try to up the ante each time. The last 5 weeks, you do weird combos of the crazy things you've worn before. And I, too, need to see the headlamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will be the QUEEN of Lookin' Crazy!

    ReplyDelete