Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Update: My day off

So today, my legs hurt. Mostly the front and sides of my upper thighs. My sister said, "Oh yeah, your hip flexers will hurt." So there you go.

Today I babysat and made some money. Then I went to Target to prepare for my run in 13 degree weather tomorrow, thus spending all my money. I bought this crazy ski mask contraption that is waterproof, "very warm," and blocks the wind. It is called a balaclava and people will probably fear me when I wear it, which is awesome. I also bought a pair of fleece-lined sweatpants and a fleece-lined hot pink hoodie, so they will know I'm a woman and also will not confuse me with a ninja.

2 comments:

  1. It would be AWESOME if you were confused with a ninja! Thanks for making me LITERALLY LOL, that was awesome. I'm glad you were able to find warm items! Also, my hip flexers have definitely been hurting, but I did "Pigeon Pose" a yoga move, and it realy did help. I am hoping the whole yoga class tomorrow will be good for more stretchy times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I am so googling "Pigeon Pose" tonight and doing one.

    ReplyDelete