Monday, December 7, 2009

Let's Do This!

I am one of the three ladies who will be posting on here. My two best friends and I have decided to attempt running. Two of us have recently quit smoking (Amanda on Nov. 1st, me YESTERDAY), and all of us hope that this program will help with weight loss and/or improving our overall level of fitness. Since we've all worked out sporadically over the years, I think I speak for us all that the idea of running has always seemed intimidating, if not downright impossible.

I'd heard about the C25K program years ago. To learn more about it, go here. Basically, it's a 9 week plan that should take you from couch potato to a runner able to tackle a 5K. The success rate seems rather high, so we figured we'd give it a shot!

Alright, I have to change and get out the door to do W1 D1. I'm off to the gym, wish me luck!

~Boulos

No comments:

Post a Comment